Recent Settlements by Jonathan B. Koutcher: 2014
- $249,000 lump sum settlement for injured Bucks County laborer.
- $360,000 lump sum settlement for Maryland resident injured in Pennsylvania.
- $100,000 lump sum settlement for Montgomery County laborer.
- $375,000 settlement for Texas resident injured while
working in Pennsylvania in a gas well.
- $120,000 Settlement Plus Limited Open Medical
for Philadelphia Union Cleaner with Lumbar Spine Injury.
- $190,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Injured Computer
Consultant from Montgomery County.
- $135,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Montgomery
County Truck Driver.
- $135,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Delaware County
- $231,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Injured Union
Stone Mason from Philadelphia.
- $140,000 lump sum settlement for Philadelphia Union
- Confidential: Lump Sum settlement in Fatal Claim for
Monroe County Widow.
- $150,000 Lump Sum Settlement with open Medical for
Montgomery County Union Tree Worker.
- $200,000 Lump Sum Settlement in Fatal Claim/Death Case.
- $200,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Injured Chester County
Union Elevator Installer.
- $92,000 lump sum settlement with open medical for injured
meatcutter from Philadelphia .
- $95,000 Settlement for Injured Auto Parts Delivery Person from
the Lehigh Valley.
- $150,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Injured Delaware County
Painter with Elbow Injury.
- $96,000 Lump Sum Settlement to settle Claim Petition for Nurse
with Back and Neck Injuries.
- $95,000 lump sum settlement for Philadelphia Union Mechanic
with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- $125,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Philadelphia Retail Store Manager
With Closed Head Injury.
- $90,000 lump sum settlement for Philadelphia bus operator
with shoulder injury.
- $105,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Delaware County
Union Fire Fighter.
- $184,000 lump sum settlement for Philadelphia Union Insulator
with Hand Injury.
Call Pearson Koutcher Law to Discuss Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Let us put our decades of experience to work for you, helping you navigate the complexities of the Workers’ Compensation laws.
Pearson Koutcher Law
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Center Valley Office serving the Lehigh Valley
3477 Corporate Parkway, Suite 100
Center Valley, PA 18034