Recent Settlements: 2016
- $100,000 lump sum settlement for Delaware County Auto Mechanic.
- $295,000 lump sum settlement for Chester County Union electrical line worker.
- $148,000 lump sum settlement for Delaware County Union operating engineer.
- $155,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Philadelphia Union Delivery Driver.
- $99,000 Lien Reduction for Injured Worker with a Third Party Case.
- $120,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Inured Chester County Laborer.
- $100,000 lump sum settlement for Philadelphia janitorial worker.
- $170,000 Settlement with Open Medical for Philadelphia Union Maintenance Worker.
- $127,500 Lump Sum Settlement for Inured Union Carpenter.
- Confidential Worker’s Compensation Settlement For Delaware County Widow.
- $235,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Berks County Factory Worker.
- $125,000 lump-sum settlement for Delaware County laborer with closed head injury.
- $127,500 Lump Sum Settlement for Bucks County Warehouse Worker..
- $170,000 Lump Sum Settlement for Montgomery County Office Worker.
- $125,000 lump sum settlement for Chester County factory worker.
$95,000 lump-sum settlement for injured Delaware County School maintenance worker.
$90,800 Lump Sum Settlement for injured Montgomery County Office Assistant.
Pearson Koutcher Law Partner Jonathan Koutcher wins claim petition for injured Sheriff’s Department officer resulting in payment of back due benefits in excess of $150,000.
$124,500 Lump Sum Settlement For Delaware County Airline Worker.
Because every case, injury and situation is different, we work around the clock at Pearson Koutcher Law to provide unique, individualized attention to every client to achieve the same maximum results we would expect for our family and friends. However, a particular result, even in a similar circumstance is never guaranteed and should not be indicator of what you should expect in a settlement on your case.
Call Pearson Koutcher Law to Discuss Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Let us put our decades of experience to work for you, helping you navigate the complexities of the Workers’ Compensation laws.
Pearson Koutcher Law
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103