Workers’ Comp Resources
At Pearson Koutcher Law, we take pride in exclusively handling workers’ compensation matters. Additionally, we work with a wide network of attorneys, medical providers and businesses that support us in our mission to provide compassionate, expert legal representation, while diligently pursuing and protecting our clients’ rights under the law.
Below, we provide a list of resources in our network you can access online at your convenience.
- Injured Worker: The Injured Worker And The Negative Impacts of Workers Compensation.
- Injured Workers’ Pharmacy: The Patient Advocate Pharmacy.
- Law Offices of Aronberg & Aronberg: A Personal Injury Law Firm.
- My Money Mat: My Money Mat placemat business.
- SI-Instability.com a website dedicated to educating readers on SI Joint Dysfunction and potential clinical sequelae and providing comfort to those suffering from sacroiliac joint instability.
- Steven H. Emerson CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Texas Workers’ Comp Attorney Matt Lewis provides information for Texas injured workers with his blog at DallasWorkComp.com.
- Workers’ Compensation Institute: A Nonprofit educational organization.
Helpful Workers Compensation Reources:
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: United States Department of Labor.
- Common Wealth of Pennsylvania: The Keystone State.
- The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health: Providing National and Work Leadership to Prevent Workplace Illnesses and Injuries.
- National Safety Council: Making our world safer.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: Ensuring safe and healthy work environments.
- Pennsylvania AFL-CIO: Pennsylvania American Federation of labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association: Dedicated to improving the public’s understanding of the legal system in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Depatment of Labor and Industry: Bureau of Workers Compensation.
- Pennsylvania Department of State: A public state agency designed to help protect Pennsylvania Resident’s health, safety and welfare.
- Pennsylvania Federation of Injured Workers: An Injury to One is an Injury to All.
- Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Act: Details of the PA Workers Comp Act … Revised November 2004.
- Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Journal: An online digest of developments in Pennsylvania workers’ compensation practice and procedure.
- Philadelphia Bar Association: An association designed to provide guidance on controversial legal issues; and for an organized meeting ground for professional support and information sharing.
- United SteelWorkers: Unity and strength for workers.
- Workers Compensation Appeal Board: A board whose main purpose is the adjudication of appeals from decisions of Worker’s Comp Judges.
- Workers Compensation.com: The Workers’ Compensation Compliance Center.
Contact Pearson Koutcher Law
If you, your family members or friends need a work injury attorney or an attorney in another area of the law such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, social security, etc., please call us or simply fill out our contact form and we will provide you with a referral we trust in the area of law you need.
Pearson Koutcher Law
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103