Recent Work Injury Settlements by Eric B. Pearson: 2013
- $80,000 Lump Sum Settlement With Open Medical Treatment for Lancaster County Tractor Trailer Driver.
- $69,000 Lump Sum Workers’ Compensation Settlement for Chester County Injured Plumber.
- $80,000 Lump Sum Workman’s Comp Settlement for Injured Philadelphia Dental Assistant.
- $112,000 Lump Sum Workmen Compensation Settlement for Philadelphia Cooking School Instructor.
- $138,500 Lump Sum Work Comp Settlement for a union plasterer.
- $200,000 lump sum workplace accident settlement for Injured Female Owner/ Operator of a company from New Jersey.
- $145,000 Lump Sum Workplace Compensation Settlement for Injured Parcel Delivery Driver.
- $145,000 lump sum work injury settlement for Injured Montgomery County Plasterer.
- $199,000 lump sum work related accident settlement for Injured Montgomery County Salesperson.
- $130,000 lump sum for Injured Chester County Union Electrician.
Experienced injuries as the result of a work-related accident? You may be entitled to job injury compensation.
You need an injured worker lawyer. Pearson Koutcher Law only handles work injury cases and with over forty years of combined experience, we know how to get the proper workplace injury settlements for our clients. Our workers’ compensation attorneys provide outstanding service and exceptional results through hard work and communication. All our workman’s comp clients are given the phone number of the workmen compensation attorney handling their work comp case and are encouraged to call whenever needed. Consultations are arranged at the convenience of the workplace accident client, whether in our office or at the workplace compensation client’s home. We serve work injury clients in the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and New Jersey. Let us help you.
Call Pearson Koutcher Law to Discuss Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Let us put our decades of experience to work for you, helping you navigate the complexities of the Workers’ Compensation laws.
Pearson Koutcher Law
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Bethlehem Office serving the Lehigh Valley
528 Maple Street,
Bethlehem, PA 18018