Protect Our PA
INJURED ON THE JOB? STATE LAWMAKERS COULD LIMIT YOUR MEDICAL TREATMENTS CONTACT THESE LAWMAKERS TODAY
Senate Bill 936 would create a pre-approved list of drugs for workers’ compensation claims. This means that the insurance company – NOT your doctor – would be controlling your healthcare decisions. We need to stop this harmful bill. Please call these instrumental State Representatives – it will only take a few minutes of your time.
Below are the names, phone numbers, and script for the call:
- REP. ROSEMARY BROWN – MONROE & PIKE COUNTIES (570) 420-8301
- REP. JONATHAN FRITZ – SUSQUEHANNA & WAYNE COUNTIES (570) 253-5533
- REP. JIM MARSHALL – BEAVER & BUTLER COUNTIES (724) 847-1352
- REP. DAVE MILLARD – COLUMBIA COUNTY (570) 759-8734
- REP. TEDD NESBIT – BUTLER & MERCER COUNTIES (724) 458-4911
- REP. CHRIS QUINN – DELAWARE COUNTY (610) 325-1541
- REP. TODD STEPHENS – MONTGOMERY COUNTY (215) 368-5165
- REP. JEFF WHEELAND – LYCOMING COUNTY (570) 321-1270
- Hello. My name is _______, and I’m calling to let the Representative know that I’m opposed to Senate Bill 936.
- I’m concerned about how the bill would impact me – and people like me – if I get injured at work.
- By creating a drug formulary, insurance companies can overrule my doctor and deny me the medicine that my doctor prescribed.
- This bill is about putting more money in insurance companies’ pockets, not about what’s best for me if I get hurt at work.
- SB 936 requires utilization review organizations to be certified by some national accreditation agency – likely governed by insurers. This could allow insurers to “stack the deck” and guarantee the outcome of appeals in the workers’ compensation system.
- Under current law, injured workers have given up their right to sue in exchange for a system that provides timely and proper medical care. This is a HUGE hit to the workers’ comp system and the “grand bargain” as a whole.
- SB 936 would hurt me and others who get hurt at work. This bill is detrimental to hard-working constituents.
- Thank you for your time.
To learn more, visit www.protectourpa.com
Call Pearson Koutcher Law to Discuss Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Let us put our decades of experience to work for you, helping you navigate the complexities of the Workers’ Compensation laws.
Pearson Koutcher Law
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Bethlehem Office serving the Lehigh Valley
528 Maple Street,
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Cherry Hill Office serving New Jersey
1811 Haddonfield Berlin Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003