Workers’ Comp Resources
At Pearson Koutcher Law, we take pride in exclusively handling workers’ compensation matters. Additionally, we work with a wide network of work injury attorneys, medical providers and businesses that support us in our mission to provide compassionate, expert legal representation, while diligently pursuing and protecting our clients’ rights under the law.
Below, we provide a list of resources in our network you can access online at your convenience.
- Injured Worker: The Injured Worker And The Negative Impacts of Workers Compensation.
- Injured Workers’ Pharmacy: The Patient Advocate Pharmacy.
- Law Offices of Aronberg & Aronberg: A Personal Injury Law Firm.
- My Money Mat: My Money Mat placemat business.
- SI-Instability.com a website dedicated to educating readers on SI Joint Dysfunction and potential clinical sequelae and providing comfort to those suffering from sacroiliac joint instability.
- Steven H. Emerson CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Texas Workers’ Comp Attorney Matt Lewis provides information for Texas injured workers with his blog at DallasWorkComp.com.
- Workers’ Compensation Institute: A Nonprofit educational organization.
Helpful Workers Compensation Resources:
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: United States Department of Labor.
- Common Wealth of Pennsylvania: The Keystone State.
- The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health: Providing National and Work Leadership to Prevent Workplace Illnesses and Injuries.
- National Safety Council: Making our world safer.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: Ensuring safe and healthy work environments.
- Pennsylvania AFL-CIO: Pennsylvania American Federation of labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association: Dedicated to improving the public’s understanding of the legal system in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry: Bureau of Workers Compensation.
- Pennsylvania Department of State: A public state agency designed to help protect Pennsylvania Resident’s health, safety and welfare.
- Pennsylvania Federation of Injured Workers: An Injury to One is an Injury to All.
- Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Act: Details of the PA Workers Comp Act … Revised November 2004.
- Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Journal: An online digest of developments in Pennsylvania workers’ compensation practice and procedure.
- Philadelphia Bar Association: An association designed to provide guidance on controversial legal issues; and for an organized meeting ground for professional support and information sharing.
- United SteelWorkers: Unity and strength for workers.
- Workers Compensation Appeal Board: A board whose main purpose is the adjudication of appeals from decisions of Worker’s Comp Judges.
- Workers Compensation.com: The Workers’ Compensation Compliance Center.
If you need work benefits, then you need a work benefit lawyer.
It’s never advised to proceed with a work-related accident claim on your own and with the lawyers at Pearson Koutcher law, you don’t have to. Pearson Koutcher Law only takes work related injury cases and with over forty years of combined experience, we know how to achieve the best results for our clients. Our job injury attorneys always provide outstanding service and have achieved extraordinary results for our clients. We can help to identify and get you the work injury benefits you need most. All of our clients are given the cell number of the workplace injury attorney handling their Workers’ Compensation case and are encouraged to call us whenever they need us. Consultations are arranged around the client’s schedule and can be set up at the nearest place of convenience, whether that’s at your home or in one of our offices. Contact us for more info about our Workman’s Comp services.
Contact Pearson Koutcher Law
If you, your family members or friends need a work injury attorney or an attorney in another area of the law such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, social security, etc., please call us or simply fill out our contact form and we will provide you with a referral we trust in the area of law you need.
Pearson Koutcher Law
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Bethlehem Office serving the Lehigh Valley
528 Maple Street,
Bethlehem, PA 18018